Universities & higher education
YouthSight owns the consumer access panel for higher education: 17,000 applicants, 70,000 current students, 18,000 graduates and 10,000 other young people.
We’ve completed hundreds of projects for our HE clients, helping over 90 universities and HE organisations obtain the insights and data they need to drive important decisions.
Our portfolio of products is based on a clear understanding of the needs of HE professionals combined with a sophisticated approach to the ‘tools of our trade’, including qualitative and quantitative interviews, regression & key driver analysis, Price Sensitivity Meter and choice-based conjoint or trade-off techniques.
Our key approaches and areas of expertise include:
- Understanding the student decision-making process (both UG and PG), through bespoke studies as well as our annual Higher Expectations study
- Helping universities define their brand - to develop an appealing and differentiated brand position
- Course development and naming, portfolio review and fee setting
- Helping universities understand and optimize alumni engagement
- Recruitment for in-house research (qualitative and quantitative)
Express quote form
Contact our experts...
RESEARCH MANAGER, HIGHER EDUCATION TEAM