How is Gen Z currently using and managing their money? What will this look like in the future? How can your brand respond to the changing financial landscape?
Download the eBook to find out...
In our latest FREE eBook we look at Gen Z's attitude to money. We explore their spending habits, their relationship with digital banking and provide insight on how your brand can react to remain relevant within the changing financial landscape.
Gain insight on:
1. Gen Z's cautious attitude towards money
2. How money seamlessly integrates with young people's lives
3. How you can align with young people's evolving attitudes to money
If you found this useful, you may also be interested in:
- How Gen Z Will Change the World Vol.1
- How Gen Z Will Change the World Vol.2
- Millennials, Gen Z and Food: Trends and Truths
Don't miss out on FREE Gen Z insight. Sign up to our newsletters and be the first to hear about our latest blogs and eBooks.
No other research agency knows more about Gen Z and Millennials. Our bespoke research is informed by our tracking products, which provides brands and universities with instant access to leading trend data on youth culture.
Much of the data used in this eBook was informed by our tracking product State of the Youth Nation; a product that helps brands make better youth market decisions.
Who are Gen Z in 2019?
We describe Gen Z as the generation of young people born from 1995 onwards. The oldest of them are currently 24 years old.