The first of three breakfast roundtable sessions on “Unpicking your university brand” took place last Friday. Held at the Institute of Education (IoE) in London, it was a fascinating event. Lots of constructive sharing of ideas – and frustrations. Feedback was very positive.
All attendees are now being invited to join a special LinkedIn group to pick up the research findings and connect with peers and colleagues from that (and the other two) sessions; we’re encouraging peer to peer engagement as much as anything else.
- Event: Unpicking your University Brand Roundtable
- Date: May 2012
- Location: Institute of Education, London
- Team: Higher Education
- Presentation: Unpicking your university brand
Two more events will be taking place this month:
- Birmingham – Friday 18th May 2012 – Hyatt Regency (Central Birmingham) and
- Manchester – Tuesday 22nd May 2012 – IoD, City Tower (Central Manchester)
The sessions are free and open to marketing, insight, strategy and planning professionals from UK HEIs.