YouthSight’s Andréanne Orsier (Associate Director, Higher Education research) speaks at the University Market Insight Conference 2016, organised by The Knowledge Partnership on the topic: 'Is the Prospectus Dead?'
Here's how it went...
In her talk, which was entitled ‘Is the Prospectus Dead?’, Andréanne used unique YouthSight research findings to address – and answer -- this vital question for university marketing departments. The presentation covered:
- The cost of the paper prospectus and alternatives
- Data on the decline in most other paper forms of communication
- The conversion model (prospective to student)
- Applicants’ online lives
- Trends in usage of paper prospectuses
- Trends in influence of paper prospectuses
- Reasons for using paper prospectuses
- Event: University Market Insight Conference 2016
- Date: 14th May 2019
- Location: Aston University, Birmingham
- Speaker: Andréanne Orsier
- Team: Higher Education
- Panel Discussion: Is the prospectus dead?
Read more about the event
Hosted by the Knowledge Partnership, the University Insight Conference is an annual meeting place and training opportunity for market researchers, planners and analysts working in the higher education sector. It's also a great event to attend if you're a university marketer who likes to build strategies and campaigns based on solid market intelligence.
If you would like more information about our talk, please email email@example.com or call 020 7374 0997