We're excited for the return of the Market Research Society's (MRS) face-to-face conferences - and at their first live event since 2020, we'll be speaking alongside our client at Roblox. Join us at next month's Sport and Gaming Research conference to hear about the latest research from the sector.
YouthSight's Jospehine Hansom will be showcasing recent research conducted on behalf of our client at Roblox, to reveal fresh insights around how young people are interacting and engaging with online gaming. Josephine will be uncovering the truth behind what it means to be a young gamer today and what the future holds following the launch of the Metaverse.
This event will also welcome guest speakers from SEGA, Rugby Football Union, Sport England (among many others) who will discuss how market research is transforming the gaming industry and what impact digitalisation is having on the sector.
On the agenda:
- Measure and improve audience engagement
- Grow and diversify participation and audiences in sports and gaming
- Demonstrate demand, revenue and growth potential for live sports and gaming
- Maximise brand impact through authentically partnering with teams and players
- Understand behaviour, attitudes and concerns of players and participants
- Harness the emotion sport brings to people’s lives
Book your place at the event today and learn about the latest trends from within the sector. Whether you work in the sport and gaming industry or not, it has a big impact on many young people's lives and brands need to know why and how to be apart of the phenomena.
Date: 7th July 2022
Location: Radisson Blu Edwardian London
Speaker: Josephine Hansom
If you're interested in finding out more about Gen Z gaming trends, check out our article on the topic:
Did you know...26% of 16-24-year olds identify themselves as 'gamers' (State of the Youth Nation, 2021) - this has increased by 3% from two years ago.
More Gen Z Insights
Interested in more insights that will boost your success with Gen Z? Check out some of our recent content below:
- Video series: Discover the latest trends according to Gen Z
- eBook series: Growing brand love with Gen Z audiences
- Gen Z in 2022: Plans, predictions and secrets to brand success
- Proud to be Gen Z: what it means to be a young person today