Associate Director of our Higher Education Insight division, Andréanne Orsier, will be answering: 'Is the prospectus dead?' at this year's Neil Stewart Associate's (NSA) conference on Student Recruitment & Admissions.
We'll be at this year's NSA conference: Student Recruitment & Admission taking place on 18th May 2017 in Holborn, London.
Andréanne will be speaking at this year's conference covering:
- The cost of the paper prospectus and alternatives
- Data on the decline in most other paper forms of communication
- The conversion model (prospective to student)
- Applicants’ online lives
- Trends in usage of paper prospectuses
- Trends in influence of paper prospectuses
- Reasons for using paper prospectuses
- Event: NSA's Student Recruitment & Admissions Conference
- Date: 18th May 2017
- Location: Holborn, London
- Speaker: Andréanne Orsier
- Team: Insight for Higher Education Providers
- Presentation: Is the Prospectus Dead?
Read more about the event
NSA specialise in connecting management audiences to business critical information.
This event will bring together professionals within the HE sector to discuss student recruitment and advice on how to make a distinctive offer.