We're speaking about BAME students (the application journey) at this year's University Market Insight Conference in Leeds on 21st November 2017.
This November we're presenting at The Knowledge Partnership's annual University Market Insight Conference at the Doubletree Hilton Hotel in Leeds on 21st-22nd November 2017.
We will be discussing: 'Understanding BAME students: choice factors in the student application journey'.
- Event: University Market Insight Conference
- Date: 21st-22nd November 2017
- Location: Doubletree Hilton Hotel, Leeds
- Speaker: Joey Jones
- Team: Insight for Higher Education Providers
- Presentation: Understanding BAME students: choice factors in the student application journey
Read more about the event
Now in its second year, the University Market Insight Conference is designed to be the annual meeting place and training opportunity for market researchers, planners and analysts working in the higher education sector.
It also caters to university marketers that want to build strategies and campaigns based on solid market intelligence.