Our research for the Higher Education Policy Institute (HEPI) has reached headlines at the BBC and Independent.
This morning, HEPI published the results of our new student poll, which answers the question: 'will students vote tactically over Brexit?'. This research has since been covered by leading publications such as BBC News and the Independent.
You can view the full results of the poll in our guest blog, written by Nick Hillman, Director of HEPI. This blog is available to read here.
See us featured in the below news articles.
- BBC - Students more likely to vote tactically on Brexit
- Independent - General election: Large proportion of students willing to vote tactically over Brexit, poll suggests
- The New European - Poll says most students will vote tactically because of Brexit
- My London - General Election 2019: Will December date 'disenfranchise' students?'
- Guest author Nick Hillman asks: 'Will students vote tactically over Brexit? What does the latest polling tell us?'
- The Student Vote | October 2019
- The Student vote: Labour's vote share & Jeremy Corbyn's popularity drop. Likely turnout rises to its highest for 15 years
Future Proof your Strategy
Do you want to keep up to date with youth culture? Subscribe to our free newsletter to ensure you never miss an article.