Our recent data on the student vote has been featured in publications including the BBC, Independent and Telegraph.
As the news breaks that a pre-Christmas general election will take place, the press is turning to our voting data for insight on how the student vote is likely to sway.
See us featured in the below news articles.
- BBC - Would student vote go missing in December election
- Metro - It could be more important than ever for students to vote
- Independent - General election: Labour's share of student vote at 43 per cent, survey suggests
- Independent - Labour's support among UK students nearly halves in 18 months amid Brexit frustration, survey suggests
- Telegraph - Student support for Labour plummets to four year low, poll reveals
- Times Higher Education - Labour support among UK students nearly halves in 18 months
Future Proof your Strategy
Do you want to keep up to date with youth culture? Subscribe to our free newsletter to ensure you never miss an article.