We'll be speaking at MRS Kids & Youth Conference in London on 25th January 2018!
Finally getting to grips with Millennials? Its now time to dive into the world of Generation Z - the newest and possibly even more challenging cohort of young people.This year's annual MRS Kids & Youth Insights conference will be focusing on getting you up-to-speed on this elusive consumer market, and our very own Tatenda and Josephine will be hosting the 4pm slot showing you how to 'Speak the language of young people'.
Social media has brought a seminal change in the way people communicate, but research modes have barely moved on since the noughties. Despite gamification of surveys, plus interesting developments in qual and passive, researchers are still not putting the user experience centre stage at a time when it has become exactly that to all successful websites and apps. This session demonstrates Youthsights’s new tinder swipe functionality and selfie video capture direct from survey, to illustrate how making the mode fit for purpose creates rapport with young people.
- Event: MRS Kids & Youth Insights conference
- Date: 25th January 2018
- Location: Etc. Venues, Riverside Building, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 7PB
- Speaker: Josephine Hansom & Tatenda Musesengwa
- Team: Insight
- Presentation: Speaking the language of young people
- Event: YMS 2019
- Date: 10th-11th April 2019
- Location: The Old Truman Brewery, London
- Speaker: Josephine Hansom & Andréanne Orsier
- Team: Insight
- Presentation: 10 Ways Gen Z will change the world & deploying Gen Z insight to boost your attraction and conversion
Director, Youth Research & Insight
Client Services Director, Panel Services
Our talk presents a practical toolkit to help you get the ‘realness’ of youth in research and make the most of your youth research budget. Expect a reality check from the young consumers including candid observations about our industry.