We're excited to be hosting a live panel discussion at the 30th annual Heist Awards Conference, in association with the CIM Higher & Further Education Group.
YouthSight's Managing Director of Research, Josephine Hansom, will be kicking-off the event by hosting a live panel discussion with year 12 and 13 students.
These pre-applicants, selected from our youth research panel, will reflect on how the events of this year and have impacted their educational decisions and what this means for their future university choices.
And if that's not enough for you, there'll be plenty more discussions from other industry experts who share insights into the future of student recruitment. This will be followed by the awards ceremony at 5pm, which will recognise excellence and innovation in education marketing.
- Session 1: Life Interrupted - The Student Perspective (hosted by Havas Education and YouthSight)
- Trends in postgraduate by international and domestic demand (hosted by Ed Kelly, Head of Client Partnerships, International at IDP Connect)
- Session 3: How to develop online courses whilst maintaining brand and student experience
(hosted by the CIM Higher and Further Education Group)
Following these discussions the #heist2020 winners will be revealed, and the categories are:
- Best Undergraduate Student Recruitment Campaign
- Best Postgraduate Student Recruitment Campaign
- Best International Student Recruitment Campaign
- Best Use of Content, Social or Digital
- Best Brand/Reputation Campaign
- Best Open Day Experience
- Best Widening Participation Initiative
- Best Use of Data and Insight
- Best Community/Business Engagement Campaign or Initiative
- Best Alumni Initiative
- Best Student Engagement Campaign or Initiative
- Best Undergraduate Prospectus
- Best Postgraduate or Specialist Institution Prospectus
- Best Low Budget Initiative (Under £5k)
- Best Website
- Best PR/Communications Campaign or Initiative
- Rising Star Award
- Marketing Team of the Year
We will be sponsoring the award for Best Brand/Reputation Campaign and would like to wish all the shortlisted nominees the best of luck!
The full shortlist can be viewed here.
If you'd like to attend the event, you can book your free tickets here.
- Event: Heist Conference 2020
- Date: Thursday 19th November
- Location: Online
- Speaker: Josephine Hansom
- Team: Higher Education
Our team regularly sets the agenda around youth research, young consumers and students. If you'd like us to solve your student marketing challenge or clarify what your students want from you right now, click below to talk to one of our HE researchers.
Or read more about our market research services tailored for the HE sector here.