Tailored for Higher Education Professionals
By bringing together powerful tracking data and specialist insight, our HE Success Suite empowers you to achieve your attraction and conversion goals. Get the robust evidence you need to design and validate your student attraction strategy.
Eight reports per year to spark your thinking
Up to 10 years of tracking data; yours to manipulate
Events & workshops
Meet peers, talk to applicants and bring ideas to life.
Elevate your recruitment strategies and turn insights into action
HE Insight Club
Membership to the HE Insight Club:
- On-site workshop to address your unique recruitment objectives
- Exclusive insight reports
- Regular 'meet your consumer' workshops
A dedicated team ready to support you
- Full on-site training at most UK universities
- Dedicated account manager for the duration of your subscriptions
Head of UK/EU Student Recruitment
The University of Manchester
The insight from the dashboard, and the subsequent on-campus presentation, proved especially valuable in benchmarking levels of satisfaction with our undergraduate open days and shaping decisions.
Market Intelligence Manager
Queen Mary University of London
There used to be a lot of guessing without a lot of hard evidence. The YouthSight tools helped us confirm what we suspected and understand the implications.
Student Recruitment & Widening Participation Officer
University of Manchester
Open Day Success gave us the data that we needed to understand how best to modify, improve and personalise subject talks and departmental tours on the day. We're very pleased with the results. Overall, subscribing has been a big benefit to improving our open day impact and conversion.
Analysis & Evaluation Manager
University of Plymouth
Undergraduate Success has proved invaluable for us a source of market intelligence. The support provided by the team has been exceptional - a great level of customer services.
Explore our four trackers
Open Day Success
Boost your event success by learning what drives conversion
- Learn from the best practice in the sector and find out how your competitors' performance compares against your own
- Validate your decisions with a robust and relevant sample group
- Understand what matters most to your prospective students so you can direct investment to where it's going to count most
- Find out what truly drives choice, informing you on where you should focus your efforts
Boost undergraduate attraction and conversion
- Benchmark your performance against your peers and competitors
- Drill down into the needs of your target and aspirational audiences
- Learn how and why you lost out to your competitors
- Discover the emotional drivers and understand what motivates applicants
Boost your postgraduate attraction and conversion
- Gain unrivalled insight into the factors that impact decision-making
- Set your PGT fees based on robust evidence
- Validate your decisions and unearth new opportunities
- Decode the audiences that make up the complex postgraduate market
Enhance your marketing communications by focusing on what impacts choice
- Discover when and where to invest to maximise impact
- Create impactful marcomm strategies tailored to key stages
- Get an applicant's perspective on your marcomms
- Gain inspiration by learning what students really think
Features & functionality
Get the power to interrogate rich, multi-year datasets on your own terms. All subscribers receive ongoing support from a dedicated account manager to help ensure you get the most out of the trackers.
Get unrivalled competitive intelligence; see how you stack up against individual competitors, mission groups and the wider sector and find out how you can stay ahead. View the findings as a snapshot or trended overtime and discover what best in class looks like.
Unrivalled competitor benchmarking
Find out how your university compares to your competitors individually, as a group (e.g. regionally), as a mission group or across the sector.
Capitalise on trends and ensure your university stays relevant. Zero in on the data to track your own university’s evolution or zoom out to look at trends across the sector.
Export charts & data at the click of a button
Export charts and data directly into PowerPoint and Excel. Use this to personalise the data, or create instant, shareable insights with your team.
Deep data analysis
‘Filter’ or ‘compare’ operators to analyse factors using a vast range of variables including audience, subject, region and mission group.
Students & applicants in their own words
Understand the ‘why behind the what’. Analysis of open-ended verbatim comments brings the numbers to life, captures key themes and gets you closer to the applicant mindset.
Instant access, fast setup
Get instant access to our dashboards. Setup can be arranged within a few hours.
An annual on-site workshop tailored to your unique challenges
Galvanise your team by embedding key insights about your university. Our senior researchers will apply their specialist HE knowledge to address your challenges and help you realise your ambitions.
Expert trend and insight reports
Keep up to date with regular reports throughout the year, focused on topical challenges, opportunities and threats in the HE space. Each report is exclusive to HE Success Suite subscribers and draws on the latest data from across our four tracking products.
Regular 'meet your consumer' workshops
At our events you can meet and work on ideas directly with your target student audience. You’ll also get a chance to hear the latest insights from our experienced HE researchers and network with your peers.
Book a demo
Ready to see it in action? Book a free, no-obligation demo.