We're recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Panel Services team in Shoreditch, London
YouthSight own and manage The OpinionPanel Community - the UK's largest and most engaged youth research panel.
Our panel services team helps clients such as Kantar, C-Space and Ogilvy connect with our panel and are currently on the look-out for a new member to join their fun and fast-paced team...
About the Role
We're recruiting for a project manager who is looking to expand their knowledge and skills in quantitative research, sample recruitment, fieldwork and data management.
With many projects running simultaneously - and to tight deadlines - you will need to be highly organised with strong attention to details and be capable of prioritising projects.
*Working with us - from a social distance* Over the past year our team have all been working remotely and safely in response to Covid-19 restrictions. We offer our employees flexibility to work where they feel comfortable, but we're also a social bunch so as restrictions lift, our office is open for those who want to use it - we're based in the heart of London, close to Old Street Tube in the Shoreditch area.
- Developing and maintaining timelines for the successful completion of research projects
- Supplying internal and external clients with sample for surveys and participants for focus group
- Securing and managing external suppliers
- Reviewing and proofing of data output
- Monitoring and controlling project budgets
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Identifying and managing risk to ensure all projects are delivered on time, to specification and within budget
Do you think you have what it takes to be our next Project Manager?
To apply, send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to degree level
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills – how to distil issues, manage clients’ expectations and communicate in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Numerical acumen, specifically an ability to calculate response rates and quotas for fieldwork
- Knowledge of research principles, methodologies and statistical techniques will be an advantage
Do you have what it takes to be our next project manager?
Send us a copy of your CV with a covering letter to apply for this role.
Our panel services team work with clients including research agencies, marketing services agencies, in-house agencies and consultancies.
Working at YouthSight
We're a friendly bunch and we love getting together for lots of social activities including charity events, parties, Friday drinks, games evenings - we have la lot of fun! Additional benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- 26 days’ holiday including your birthday off
- Two additional days holiday after 2 years service
More senior positions also come with:
- Additional bonuses
- Private medical insurance